Wednesday, March 12, 2008

i LOVE you SiS no matter what...

My sister Jacky is my life.. Seeing her so upset is such a painful view for me. Though we often argue, she means a lot to me. When she's around I'm sometimes annoyed with her never tiring mouth talking and shouting. And yet when she's out I miss her.

My sister makes me smile. Even just by looking at her. Can't imagine my life without her.. She who opens the door when I arrive, who wears my shoes though she looks like a clown on it, who never cease of waking me up when she feels like doing so, who always plan of what to eat on snacks and on dinner, my chocolate eating partner, my TV competitor, my friend. She’s my life.

And it troubles me so much to see her wondering. She’s not the sister that I knew. It’s unlikely her.

Don’t worry my dear sister. I’ll always be here for you no matter what. That’s a promise.

No comments: